The Idiom

Can You Grok It? Free Grokistan!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

What's In A Name?

As regular readers of the Idiom know, the Scriblerus household was recently blessed with a new baby. After much deliberation, Mrs. Scriblerus and I clept Scriblerus fils with a solid but prosaic name. Of course we are not celebrities. But now that I think about it we've got to change this baby's name, why should I deprive my child of a moniker worthy of a celebrity?!?

How does this sound?
Kal-El Apple Scriblerus

That's perfect! No wonder celebrities are so much better than us, honey get the white out!

2 Comments:

At Saturday, November 19, 2005 at 2:46:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

I've created a new resource for top 100 baby name you can with lots of information and links related to top 100 baby name
Now I've finished I thought I look around for other top 100 baby name sites and see what everyone else is talking about, you know get ome more top 100 baby name ideas etc...
This blog looks pretty good, though I'm not sure my top 100 baby name site will get this many visitors - ah well, can only but try ;)
If you have a spare moment please visit my top 100 baby name site and let me know what you think, I'll check back here again later.

Bye
Steward

 
At Saturday, November 26, 2005 at 11:21:00 AM EST, Blogger Jeff Faria said...

It's still better than Kal-El Windows 2000 Scriblerus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home