The Idiom

Can You Grok It? Free Grokistan!

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Misconception #3 - Slight Correction

Kid Various explained to me that there are in fact hot women at comic book conventions, they just happen to be crazy. But they do exist and attend such events. Challenge having been made and accepted, I searched for evidence of such a phenomenon. From my searching, I can say that there is at least one example or category of hot women attending a comic book convention: the "Vampirella" models. Thank Dracula in a g-string.


Here is a Vampirella model at a comic book convention. I'm pretty sure she is being paid to sign autographs though. I don't think this counts.

Another happy customer with a different "Vampirella."


She is so into him, looks like it's gonna be his lucky day! Right?

Regardless, my central thesis holds. Even if a Vampirella model attends a comic book convention, I doubt she is going home with the Green Lantern here. Sorry Kyle, maybe you should go for one of those Klingon beauty pageant chicks.


Frankly, I don't think he has a shot with "T'Pol" either.



The main reason that this post is funny is because the Kid won't be able to comment/respond due to its less than safe for work aspect. The Kid's workspace is too public for such prurient blogging. Remember folks, we are blogging primarily for our own amusement...

and just in case you thought you could scroll down into safety:






3 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 26, 2005 at 11:16:00 PM EST, Blogger Kid Various said...

I don't know man. If I had that GL costume, I think I could get chicks...

 
At Thursday, January 27, 2005 at 8:39:00 AM EST, Blogger Kid Various said...

Anyone else but me find navel piercings nauseating?

 
At Friday, January 28, 2005 at 9:02:00 AM EST, Blogger Mr. Scriblerus said...

Kid Various said:
"I don't know man. If I had that GL costume, I think I could get chicks..."

Somehow I doubt it, even though she's definitely not wearing yellow. Hello? Is this power ring on?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home