The Idiom

Can You Grok It? Free Grokistan!

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Rad Right Crypto-fascist Morons

Thanks to Kid Various for single-handedly blogging The Idiom back to life.

Of course most of our new traffic flow is for the now famous Why Casey Sheehan Died post. Which leads me to my new favorite comment where Anonymous refers to your humble hosts as "a bunch of rad right crypto-fascist morons." I can't speak for my co-editors, but if we ever get tired of "calling this blog "The Idiom," my vote is for "Rad right crypto-fascist morons."

If Anonymous is a recurrent reader and/or blogger, please be a sport and give us a holler with a link so the Sheehan debate can continue.

Meanwhile, as we wait by the blog, in true rad right crypto-fascist moron manner the Kid, Surly and I will be goose-stepping around the house condemning Charles Darwin while we swill near beer and watch the Dukes of Hazzard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home