The Idiom

Can You Grok It? Free Grokistan!

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Laughter Is The Best Medicine

There's an old Woody Allen joke

I practice oral contraception. I ask a woman to sleep with me and she says "no."

Now oral contraception is about to be unlocked from the feminine world as they are about to market a "male pill."

Kid Various would be the first on line to get a prescription, but he thinks he might kill his doctor with laughter.

KV: Yes, I'd like to get a prescription for the male pill?

DR: YOU? What the hell for??? AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

2 Comments:

At Sunday, August 7, 2005 at 10:01:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kid Various, I'm surprised you haven't taken the opportunity to discuss the company that helped discover the Male Pill:

SpermaTech.

Now if that isn't a company name rife with possibilities for your wit & intellect, I'm not sure what is.

 
At Wednesday, May 18, 2011 at 1:02:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is best to participate in a contest for among the best blogs on the web. I'll recommend this website!
Vimax Pills Enhance VigRX Plus metropathies Male Extra Amp Do VigRX Plus pills really work mastoidal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home